Our Clinic provide guarantee for the following products:
The Guarantee covers your dental work (incl. materials used) for the periods detailed above (counted from the completion of the original treatment). Please read this carefully and keep it in a safe place as you may need to produce this to start any remedial work under the terms of the guarantee.
In order to validate your guarantee it is mandatory to attend annual check-ups once every 12 months. You can normally choose between the UK or Hungary for check-ups. Check-ups are currently provided for £50 each (excluding any travel and / or accommodation costs for which you are responsible).
In the unlikely event of a problem or failure, we must be notified immediately either directly or via our partners who made the orignal booking for you, who will then liaise with us and help arrange the remedial work for you. We shall then restore, repair or change the dental work free of charge at our discretion. Please note that the guarantee only covers remedial work (and materials) and does not provide a refund for the implant(s), materials, the surgical procedure or any travel / accommodation costs.
In the case of implants the guarantee is only valid if our clinic completes the full work i.e. places the crown(s) and/or bridge(s) as well. For the avoidance of doubt in the unlikely case of an implant failure we shall place another implant at no additional cost to you.
Other than implants, the guarantee applies in the unlikely event if, for example, the dental work, under normal conditions of use, breaks, loosens, cracks or the filling falls out. In these circumstances our clinic shall restore, repair or change it free of charge.
In the case of veneers you need to specifically note that even the most precisely and adequately fitted veneers might in some limited circumstances fall off despite the high quality of work completed by the dentists and the dental technicians. In the case of such a failure the cost of travelling, accommodation and loss of income shall be borne by the patient. Furthermore the guarantee does not cover the cost of re-bonding of the veneer(s) by your own dentist. It only covers the re-bonding procedure / material in Budapest if the patient travels to Budapest on his/her own expense. Unfortunately there is no alternative for the re-bonding procedure to be carried out in London
- oral hygiene is neglected
- our dentist's instructions are not followed
- removable restorations, such as partial dentures or full dentures are not used, maintained properly
- you do not attend the practice for check-ups at least once every 12 months
- the gum tissue or teeth bone is naturally reducing or receding
- substantial amount of weight loss or gain occurs within a short period of time
- a general illness is present which has an unfavourable effects on the chewing organ (e.g. diabetes,
epilepsy, osteoporosis, after-conditions of excessive X-rays or chemotherapy)
- damage caused by accidents, sports or any third party
- smoking or drug abuse occurs
- payment obligations are not fulfilled
- allergies, unrelated tooth illnesses (and their consequences), if they occur after the treatment and were not noticeable or present before the procedure
- damage caused by extreme stress (e.g. due to grinding at night or grip of teeth)
- damage that has not been brought to the clinic's attention first and/or any damage that was subsequently attempted to be restored by a 3rd party (e.g. dentist, dental technician) without the clinic's prior agreement
- temporary dentures, crowns or bridges
- bone grafting procedures (bone block, bone augmentation, sinus lift, bone from hip)
- tooth-whitening procedures
- the inappropriate selection of the colour and shape of the dental work by the patient (we always provide the opportunity for the patient to choose but we cannot ultimately take responsibility for the patient's choice).
- root canal treatment (root canal treatment has high risk factors even under the most careful dental treatment, so we regret but unfortunately the clinic is not in a position to provide a guarantee for this)
- if your tooth or root canal is unexpectedly found injured (i.e. it was not visible during the diagnosis, X-ray, CT scan or consultation) or if the root canal opens during the preparation of fixed prosthetic work (crowns, bridges, inlays, onlays) the Clinic does not take responsibility for any root canal treatment that may be required as a consequence. In these cases the additional treatment shall be carried out at the patient's expense (e.g. complex root canal treatment, root extraction, new prosthetic work, etc.)
- any "consequential loss" including but not limited to loss of income during or after the treatment or remedial work or any other loss. You may be able to take out independent insurance to cover such circumstances.
- any travel and/or accommodation costs. If you wish to arrange cover for these, you should independently take out insurance that has specific cover for travel and accomodation cost in connection with seeking dental / health treatment abroad.
The complete guarantee does not include travelling and accommodation costs and is only valid for remedial dental work.
Welcome to the homepage of Batorfi Dental Implant Clinic.
’I am highly satisfied with the result of my dental treatment,
|Address: 36 Kenez Street, Budapest H-1161 Tel.: 0800 862 0398 Landline: +36 1 402 0027 E-mail: click here|